Tantalus Vineyards in Kelowna
This is SolShare’s third solar project, and its first in Kelowna and the Okanagan. We also want to acknowledge that this project is on the traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Syilx and Okanagan People.
In 2022, SolShare partnered with Tantalus Vineyards. In early May, the system went live! The 50kW installation (108 bifacial solar panels, producing energy on both sides) on the winery’s main building is anticipated to produce 60,000kWh per year. At peak times, the solar system will offset 70-100% of Tantalus’ electrical consumption.
UPDATE MAY 17! We are pleased to announce we have raised our goal of $120,000 towards the Tantalus project. To all our investors and supporters who shared, liked and promoted our story and investment…THANK YOU! Interesting in investing in our next project? Sign up for our newsletter at https://www.solshare.ca/contact-1/.
Join us on May 9 from 630-715PM for an online info session to learn more about the project, how community-owned solar investments work and how to invest. Missed the session? Click here for the raw footage/recording of the session.
Want to invest over the 10 day investment round, May 9-18, 2022?
May 17 update: We have raised our goal of $120,000. This round of investment is now closed. Thank you for your support!
- Read the Offering Memorandum Document
- Sign up here for access to the investment portal; after signing up you will receive an email with instructions on how to access it
- In the portal, go to the top menu and choose “New Investment”
- Follow the steps to complete the process
- You’ll receive an email with links to the documents you’ll need to sign; you’ll need the name and email address for a person to witness the documents you’ll sign. (The witness will receive the documents by email.)
- After signing the documents, please send us your investment amount; we accept payment by e-transfer or cheque. Please send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org, and cheques to: SolShare Energy, 110-1245 Glen Drive, Vancouver BC V6A 3M8; Vancity Credit Union members can pay by inter-member transfer to Vancity Relationship number 10648998
Current and past financial records for SolShare Energy can be reviewed at https://www.solshare.ca/investor-package/.